Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogger Bios


Hi, I'm Lindsay!
I am a current sophomore at Georgia College & State University majoring in Mass Communication with a concentration in Print Journalism.  From a young age I was sure that a career in writing was my calling, and I am pursuing my future career goals wholeheartedly.  Aside from The Plastics, I also run my personal blog, Lindsay Out Loud.  I have written for my college newspaper, The Colonnade, and have held past writing internships with online publications Vode Vintage and The Pink and Black. I hope to pursue a career in fashion journalism after graduating in 2013. 
Follow me (@VivaLaLindsay) on Twitter here!








_____________________________________________________________


                                                                                                  I'm Anna. I'm really cool.
My writing career started at the age of 6 when I wrote a book about a dog crashing a cat party. It's going to be a big hit one day so you'll want to watch out for that.  Today, I'm a junior at Georgia College majoring in the best thing ever: Mass Communication! I work as the Leisure Editor and Assistant Photo Editor for our school's newspaper, The Colonnade. Aside from that I also tutor and pretend to make wonderful pottery for my ceramics class. I normally just produce bowls that I like to call abstract even though they're really just mess ups. I hate twitter and I have an unhealthy obsession with dresses and the show Dexter. When I get older I'm going to live in SoHo and write for Nylon. I won't accept anything other than this lifestyle. I try to be good to mother nature. It's just something that I'm into. I have a tumblr all about being environmentally friendly: the flowers and the trees. Follow me! I'll make you cookies if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment