Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daily style - May 15


shorts, belt, necklace - Old Navy, shoes - Macy's, shirt - yard sale


Never underestimate the power of a good pair of shorts, especially black shorts. When I first received these shorts I scoffed at my mom for thinking that I would be ok with a high-waisted short. Now, 3 years later, I applaud my mom for accurately predicting my future style. In my opinion, Old Navy has some of the best shorts for really cheap. So if you want to look casual yet chic, I would recommend investing in a pair of high-waisted shorts in any (or all!) colors. They're excellent for tucking in shirts, making your outfit go from plain, to magnificent. When trying this outfit, flats are always the best way to go. Ballet flats are my favorite, but I (surprisingly) don't own any, so I pulled out my trusty black shoes (they make a constant appearance). 


No comments:

Post a Comment