Thursday, April 21, 2011

backyard theater? um, yes please!

If you ever see me on the computer, chances are I'm either facebooking, blogging, or reading other people's blogs. Reading blogs warms my heart and a couple months ago I came across the most magnificent blog (other than this blog, of course). It's called **Happiness Is...** and it always has very interesting things to look at. So I would suggest you go check it out.

Today while looking at Happiness Is, I found this:


How gorgeous is this?? When I get a house with a backyard, this is the first thing that I'm going to create. But for now since I only live in an apartment, I'm just going to have to settle with recreating this indoors. It will be my little fort/tv viewing area for when friends come over. Or for those days when I'm only motivated to sit around and watch documentaries like the dork I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment